EIT has access to GALE Academic Onefile
Gale Academic OneFile, provides millions of articles from over 17,000 scholarly journals and other authoritative sources. Academic OneFile also offers abstracts and full text articles covering subjects such as biology, chemistry, criminal justice, economics, environmental science, history, marketing, political science, and psychology, in both PDF and HTML formats.
- more than 11,000 peer-reviewed journals and more than 8,000 in full text.
- open URL compliance for access to e-journal and subscription materials, allowing users to save and share URLs.
- full text of The New York Times from 1985 to present, updated daily.
- major reference sets including Gale Encyclopedia of Science and Encyclopedia of World Biography.
- full-text articles from periodicals covered in major bibliographic resources such as CINAHL, BIOSIS, MLA, PsycINFO, ERIC, EconLit, RILM, and others.
- thousands of podcasts and transcripts from NPR and CNN.
- Elsevier abstracts from 1996 to present.
- full text of The Times and Financial Times.
GALE Academic OneFile Access Instructions
Click here to view the GALE Academic OneFile library access instructions.